Fast Burst Camera 4.4.5

Fast Burst Camera 4.4.5

Description

★★★★★ This app is awesome! I can take great pics of my daughter indoors...unlike the blurry mess that I get from the stock camera app. This is my new favorite app! - Eli Mercer



★★★★★ I love this app. I have gotten some great shots that I wouldn't of with my regular camera on my phone. - Anne Burgamy



★★★★★ I installed this app while on vacation and it captured some of the most awesome pictures, fast speed, or still shots. It's one of my all time favorite apps. - Terry Smith



This is the fastest camera app available for Android.

Fast Burst Camera is capable of taking 30 photos per second.

( on low-end devices, 5-10 photos per second is possible )

Hold shoot button for continuous burst, or tap for fast single shots.

Zero shutter lag - pictures are taken as soon as shutt... 
 
 
http://package.1mobile.com/download/crackapk/ra/com.spritefish.fastburstcamera_quickdownload_309.apk

0 comments:

Facebook US

PC Software

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Analysis And Counter